The Little girls Valentines Day gift guide is here! I am a super fan of this love fest holiday, and so are my two daughters. We do a hearts inspired party, and I give them one small present at the end that doesn’t cost much, but I know they will gush over and use. It’s also essential for me to personalize their Valentines Day gift, so I make sure to tuck in a love note about much they mean to me as their mother.
I remember back when I was a little girl; my mom would put together something special for me. I usually got a cookie, and some small heart inspired gift. It wasn’t ever anything significant, but it was enough that I looked forward to each February.
Maybe you are like me, and you enjoy doing unique things for your little girls on Valentines Day to show them you love them. Perhaps it’s just spending extra time with them or making heart shaped sugar cookies and indulging in treats. I know it’s a fun holiday for me and so I can’t help but gift them with something small I know they will love too.
Here are my little girl’s valentines day gift guide idea for your daughter.
- My five-year-old is into anything dress up and superhero! She always likes to pretend she’s fighting off the bad guys and I’m all about it. This Pink Lightning Bolt Cape and Mask is perfect for any girl-hero, and it’s a fantastic price. $8.99
- I love themed socks and so do my kids. These Ruby & Bloom Heart Shaped Socks feel like butter on toes. My daughters are obsessed with these. $15
- Mermaid things are all the rage, and this Jellycat Mermaid Stuffed Doll is adorable and also super soft. It’s the perfect cuddle mate for bedtime or anytime. $28
- My daughters think this Cat & Jack Rainbow Heart Purse is the coolest. They each have their own little girl handbag, but nothing quite as cool as this one. Rainbows and hearts? Can I steal this? $14
- This cozy Cat & Jack Heart Sweater is a great winter weather valentines day gift for girls. It’s lightweight enough that it can be worn under a jacket or alone for spring days. $9.99
- If you have a little girl thats into arts and crafts, this Melissa and Doug Valentines Day Stamp Collection will be perfect. It comes with nine stamps, two ink pads, and five colored pencils. $7.50
- This Heart Speaker Unicorn Pencil Pouch is going to a major hit because, well, unicorns. But also because she will be able to add whatever small things she wants and stick it in her backpack or purse. Heres an idea though, fill it up with her favorite Valentines Day candy, and you will be winning. $4.50
- These Piggy Paints Non-Toxic Nail Polish are not only a great Valentines day gift for little girls, but they are non-toxic and safe. I love that my daughters can wear them and I don’t have to worry about it being harmful. $19.99
- Yes, a great present would be these killer VANS Rose Gold Shoes. It’s practical for sure, but they are so dang cute, come in tons of sizes, and if your daughter doesn’t like them, send them to me. $35